Price: $30 per rider *
* Plus booking and merchant fee
Lights, cameras, action….. Amy’s Wall has it all. Do you have what it takes to be the 2019 King and Queen of Amy’s Wall? Riders in this unique event will launch themselves up the first 110m section of the iconic Bay Street, towering above the Lorne Lifesaving Club. Check out this awesome video of Amy’s Wall, to witness the action!
There are some awesome prizes on offer, including the following Cash Prizes: $300 for 1st, $200 for 2nd, $100 for 3rd across both the men’s and women’s categories. There will also be a $200 Wiggle Vouchers for the ‘best hurt face’.
- A truckload of fun
- Medical Support
- Funky Lighting
- and your own rent-a-crowd
- Date: Saturday 15 September 2018
- Start Time: 5:30pm
- Start Location: Bay St, Lorne, Victoria, Australia
- Distance: 100m
- Format: Fully Closed Road Hill Sprint
- Start Groups: Men & Women
- Field Limit: 100
- Minimum Age: No limit
- Entries Close: Midnight Wednesday 12 September
- Refund Dates: 75% refund ends midday 13 July, 50% refund ends midday 10 August.
- Event Village Hours: Saturday 15 September 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday 16 September 7:00am-4:00pm