$10 discount for Cycling Australia Members
Gravel Fondo is now an Australian Championship.
Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo is one of the few events on the Australian cycling calendar that provides the safe and unique experience of riding on a fully closed road. Coupled with a compulsory online safety briefing for all riders, Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo aims to be the safest event in Australia. A ‘Gran Fondo’ is an age-old Italian cycling term, meaning ‘great endurance’. Traditionally a Gran Fondo is a timed event that has a scenic, challenging, mountainous course. The distance, terrain and sensational scenery of the Surf Coast and Colac Otway regions makes for a challenging ride and the ideal location for a Gran Fondo.
Merchandise is available at checkout! View the range.
- Free rider photos
- Online Safety Briefing (Available 20 August 2018)
- Earn great fundraising rewards
- Sponsor Discounts
- Numbered Timing and Helmet Sticker plus course Mokka
- Rider Guide
- AID Station Food and Drinks
- SAG Wagon Support
- Medical Support
- Police Support
- Moto Scout Support
- Post Ride Pasta
- Date: Saturday 15 September 2018
- Start Time: 09:00am
- Start Location: QDOS Art Gallery, 35 Allenvale Road Lorne, Victoria, Australia
- Distance: 65km
- Format: Timed Recreational Gravel Grind
- Start Groups: 18-20km/h, 21-25km/h, 26-30km/h, 30+km/h
- Minimum Age: 16 years (Age at 16 September 2018)
- Entries Close: Midnight Wednesday 12 September
- Refund Dates: 75% refund ends midday 13 July, 50% refund ends midday 10 August.
- Event Village Hours: Saturday 15 September 10:00am-4:00pm / Sunday 16 September 7:00am-4:00pm