Virtual Amy’s Great Ocean Road Gran Fondo 2020
Audio Indoor Cycle Program & Event / Zwift Event
$30 Registration – Funds going directly to the Amy Gillett Foundation
The 2020 Virtual Event will bring us together online via Audio Sessions over 8 weeks, culminating in your choice of either Event Journey Audio Session or Zwift Race. Although not a qualifier for the UCI World Gran Fondo Series, we see this as providing a different opportunity for cycling achievement in the COVID affected 2020.
Steps to Riding Virtually
1. Register HERE
– $30 With Funds Going Directly to Amy Gillett Foundation
2. Train (More Detail Here)
– 8 Weeks of Collective On Demand Audio Sessions – starting on 7th September.
– Each week, you will have access to four training sessions across the Sweat and HIIT catalogues. Usable on any indoor bike setup.
(Usually over $60 worth of Training! Sample HERE )
3. Ride Amy’s Gran Fondo – 1st of November 2020 (2 Options)
– Collective On Demand Audio Journey Event
(Available from this date for you use at any time)
– Zwift Amy’s Gran Fondo RACE 9am AEST, 1st of November.
Details available via Zwift Events from 11 Sept.
– It’s been a long year with a lot less time spent with the people we care about. Create a fundraising team for Virtual Amy’s and stay connected to your riding buddies, wherever they are!
– Fundraising for Amy’s Gran Fondo 2020 currently sits at $13,263 and our goal is to raise $75,000 for cyclist safety research, education and advocacy. Setting up your page is easy and will help you talk to the people you love about why you’re passionate about cyclist safety.
Please note any transferred rider from 2020 to 2021, your registration moves onto next year’s event. This Virtual event is a fundraising activity for the Amy Gillett Foundation and will be a purchase in order to raise much-needed funds for the foundation in lieu of the physical event occurring in 2020.