Amy’s Great Ocean Road Gran Fondo… Australia’s best cycling event.
Saturday 7th – Sunday 8th November 2020, Lorne Victoria
Catering to cyclists of all abilities, the event is held on fully closed roads in one of the most picturesque destinations on the planet – the Great Ocean Road. Amy’s Great Ocean Road Gran Fondo is held in memory of Amy Gillett and conducted by the Amy Gillett Foundation. Participants raise much-needed funds to help the Amy Gillett Foundation create a safe bike riding environment in Australia.
Saturday 7th Nov Times
- 10.30am – Gravel Fondo, Lorne
Sunday 8th Nov Times
- 7.30am – Amy’s Gran Fondo Age Category, Lorne
- 7.50am – Amy’s Gran Fondo Recreation Category, Lorne
- 9.45am – Family Fondo, Lorne
- 11:00am – Medio Fondo, Apollo Bay
Event Expo Hours
- 10:00am - 4:00pm – Saturday, 7th November
- 7:00am - 4:00pm – Sunday, 8th November