* Plus booking and merchant fee, $10 discount for Cycling Australia Members.
Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo is one of the few events on the Australian cycling calendar that provides the safe and unique experience of riding on a fully closed road. Coupled with a compulsory online safety briefing for all riders, Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo aims to be the safest event in Australia. A ‘Gran Fondo’ is an age-old Italian cycling term, meaning ‘great endurance’. Traditionally a Gran Fondo is a timed event that has a scenic, challenging, mountainous course. The distance, terrain and sensational scenery of the Surf Coast and Colac Otway regions makes for a challenging ride and the ideal location for a Gran Fondo.
Complete your Safety Briefing – Complete Briefing
Re-access your Safety Briefing – Go back to my Briefing
Access your Registration – Find out Participant ID
Over $20,000 prize money for Age Group, Overall, Team and KOM categories – Read More
Fundraise your way to the front of your start group and earn other great fundraising rewards – Read More
Merchandise is available at checkout! View the range.
- Fully Closed Roads
- Fundraise your way to the front of your start group and earn other great fundraising rewards
- Free rider photos
- Over $20,000 prize money for Overall, Team and KOM categories
- Online Safety Briefing (Available 20 August 2018)
- Sponsor Discounts
- Numbered Timing and Helmet Sticker plus course Mokka
- Rider Guide
- AID Station Food and Drinks
- SAG Wagon Support
- Medical Support
- Police Support
- Moto Scout Support
- Post Ride Pasta
- Date: Sunday 16 September 2018
- Start Time: 08:45am
- Start Location: Mountjoy Parade, Lorne, Victoria, Australia
- Distance: 120km
- Format: Fully Closed Road Timed Recreational Ride
- Start Groups: 18-20km/h, 21-25km/h, 26-30km/h, 30+km/h
- Minimum Age: 16 years (Age at 16 September 2018)
- Entries Close: Midnight Wednesday 12 September
- Refund Dates: 75% refund ends midday 13 July, 50% refund ends midday 10 August.
- Event Village Hours: Saturday 15 September 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday 16 September 7:00am-4:00pm