Enter at Lorne Visitor Information Centre between 8am to 10am Sunday morning.
$30* per adult,
$10* per child, or
$70* per family
* Plus booking and merchant fee
Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo is one of the few events on the Australian cycling calendar that provides the safe and unique experience of riding on a fully closed road. Coupled with a compulsory online safety briefing for all riders, Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo aims to be the safest event in Australia.
A ‘Gran Fondo’ is an age-old Italian cycling term, meaning ‘great endurance’. Traditionally a Gran Fondo is a timed event that has a scenic, challenging, mountainous course. The distance, terrain and sensational scenery of the Surf Coast and Colac Otway regions makes for a challenging ride and the ideal location for a Gran Fondo.
- Free rider photos
- Pre-ride Safety Briefing
- Earn great fundraising rewards
- Sponsor Discounts
- Rider Guide
- AID Station Food and Drinks
- Medical Support
- Police Support
- Moto Scout Support
- Date: Sunday 15 September 2019
- Start Time: 10:15am
- Start Location: Main Street, Lorne
- Distance: 11km
- Format: Fully Closed Road Recreational Ride
- Minimum Age: 6 years (at 31 December 2019)(Must be accompanied by a guardian)
- Entries Close: 4:00pm Saturday 14 September (In person entries accepted in event village)
- Event Village Hours: Saturday 14 September 10:00am-4:00pm Sunday 15 September 7:00am-4:00pm