Want to chip in and help out!? Why not consider these options…
Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo is the major fundraiser for the Amy Gillett Foundation in pursuit of safe cycling for everyone on our roads around Australia.
We greatly appreciate your support, no matter the amount.
Why support the Amy Gillett Foundation?
As Australia’s leading cycling safety organisation, the Amy Gillett Foundation works tirelessly to promote actions to make cycling safer in Australia, such as:
- a metre matters laws across Australia, to make sure drivers pass cyclists safely
- safer vehicles and safer speeds
- investing in cycling infrastructure
- educating cyclists to respect and obey road laws and be safe and responsible road users
- teaching drivers how to share the road safely with bikes, including during driver education.
Currently, Victoria is the last remaining Australian state without a metre matters.
Your financial support will allow us to continue to push Victoria to join the rest of Australia to have a metre matters legislated.
Ok, but what’s in it for me?
In addition to feeling really good about supporting safe cycling around Australia, we have some great rewards for you:
- Donate or fundraise $50 and we will post you a #igiveametre sticker – great for your car bumper, window or backpack when cycling.
Fundraise or donate $250 and start at the front of your group
- Everyone who donates or fundraises $250 or more will automatically start at the front of your start group. This is another way of publicly acknowledging your support and rewarding your contribution by putting you in the spotlight right at the start. Cool hey? There may be clapping and cheering also. ☺
* Please note timing will still commence 1.8km out of Lorne after the ‘neutral zone’ ends.
- Fundraise and WIN entry to next year’s Gran Fondo!
Each $50 raised gives you another entry into the draw for 1 of 10 places in our 2019 Wiggle Amy’s Gran Fondo (valued at over $250), – when you raise $250 you will have five (5) entries into the draw. Nice!
#igiveametre bumper / backpack / awareness sticker